• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would I be better off buying...

I've got the 2 of the first ones for my bunnys but I got the large size they are good carriers 

Assuming you are going to use it as an actual carrier, I would get the proper carrier. The cage will be quite difficult to move around, get in car doors, through house doors, etc. They are not particularly secure whilst being moved about and don't have a handle to lift them by, so you have to pick them up by the base. I imagine it would not be easy with 2 rabbits in it. A proper carrier is secure and robust enough to be carted around.

First one...much more secure for carrying around and more practical, better size, handle etc. those cabrios are really good carriers and that's a good price for them.

I'll buy the carrier then :) It's for Poppy and Leo :) Leo is a big bunny so I thought it would be good to get the 80 cage but I didn't really think about lugging them around in it :lol:

I also have one of the carriers listed above they are brilliant plus can open from the top for easy access

Back