• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In for the chop!

Soph1992

Warren Scout
Flo is going in to be nurtured friday, I'm worried but glad to be getting it done. Forgot to pop in vets before ..... what will I need to bring for him?

Thanks Sophie

Hiya :wave: well done for getting him neutered :) is he a house bunny? If so I would take his fave blanket or something similar that smells like home. Take some of his normal food and some tasty treats that he likes to tempt him to eat after his op. Maybe his food bowl too. I hope everything goes ok! :wave:

yeh he's a house bun ok so things he likes!! awhh bless him he will be sad :( but happy when he can go back in with his sister!! shame its 3 weeks...the she getting done and will have to be in on her own, they will be back together eventually!!!

Thanks soph

best of luck for flo, sox is due to be checked a week friday, but ive not even booked it yet as ve looked and he has put them in again. and also he s under 1kg and stll a tiny boy

Back