• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Kept This a Secret For a Long Time

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Of course I love every one of my Rabbits very much, but I know some of you may understand the term 'an extra special Rabbit'.

I have been lucky in experiencing that 'extra specialness' with the late Jack and now Inspector Morse.

There is one more that I have not told you about, I cant explain what it is about him. But as those of us who know the feeling, it is instantly recognisable.

'Extra special' Patrick :love:

040.jpg

037.jpg

He is one of The Petshop Five, an orphaned litter that I hand reared from the age of 3 weeks. Patrick is very different from all his siblings and he is very much attached to me despite being bonded with his sister Enya.

Just wanted to share :oops:

Awww :love: He looks so blissed out being stroked!

Not having had many rabbits, I don't know enough to compare, but in the last couple of months I've been lucky enough to find out how lovely it is feeling that a bunny is your friend and trusts you.

I remember when you got this little lad.....I think that the newbies need to see baby Patrick piccies :)

Wow

WOW SO CUTE!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him dominate the world
(")_(")

:love: I am lucky enough to have been blessed with a special bunny :love: not that all my bunnies aren't special, I love them all to bits, but Minnie was extra special :love: Patrick is gorgeous :D

Thanks for sharing your special bond with us, he is so lucky to have had you looking out for him from such a young age. The baby pics are so cute wee lamb.:love::love::love:

Loving Patrick - then and now. I wasn't on RU in his early days, but just after I joined I asked for photos of baby REWs and you posted him. :love: xx

:love::love:

My favourite memory of the Pet Shop Five is them bathing in milk :love::love:

Out of interest, do you know the time when you realised he was special, was it right from the start? Perhaps when you thought you might lose him when he had his impaction and he needed a lot of handling.

:love: I too remember these. Jo for me became a favourite of mine. It's really nice to hear about how special Patrick is and how much of a connection he has with you :) Those bunnies make our lives better :)

Out of interest, do you know the time when you realised he was special, was it right from the start? Perhaps when you thought you might lose him when he had his impaction and he needed a lot of handling.

:thumb: I remember this too!

Yes and since then when he has really become attached to me. He actively 'asks' for my attention, not only when food is about. He just has that 'something' :love:

I must admit, I've always known there was something special about Patrick. I always adored his photos and just knew he was extra special, just like Morse and the late Nomad xxx

Back