• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awwww

ROSS IS CURRENTLY LIVING WITH CHANDLER AND JOEY - HE COULD THEREFORE GO AS PART OF A PAIR OR TRIO IF REQUIRED.

Does that mean they are splitting up a bonded trio if someone wants this little lad as a single :?

Does that mean they are splitting up a bonded trio if someone wants this little lad as a single :?

its hard to rehome 3 rabbits together its their view that its better for them to have each others company on the short term then be alone while they are there... If I were to take him he would be bonded with yuki and yuri I hope whoever does take him can take him in his trio or at least re bond him to another bun >_<

its hard to rehome 3 rabbits together its their view that its better for them to have each others company on the short term then be alone while they are there... If I were to take him he would be bonded with yuki and yuri I hope whoever does take him can take him in his trio or at least re bond him to another bun >_<

Hmm, have to say I don't agree with that at all! Splitting up bonded bunnies isn't a thing to be taken lightly and cause cause bunnies in question lots of stress.

Just don't agree with the rescue in particular, not having a go at you :wave::thumb:

it would be sad to split them up...... I dont like the thought of it but neither do I like the thought of them spending their lives at the rescue because its hard to home a trio

Back