• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aliduncan, Exactly WHAT is in That Dried Grass You Sent to my Bunnies ? !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have NEVER seen them all go so mad for anything, even more mayhem than Fenugreek Crunchies generate :shock:

I have just been mugged by 30 Rabbits :shock:

Seriously though, whatever the grass is it is a Winner and you could sell it as a 'Luxury Treat' even fussy hay eaters are likely to at least try it

My Bunnies all say THANK YOU :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

I now have an image of you flat on your back with rabbits scrabbling all over you!:shock:

It must be the clover, there is loads in our grass and all the flower heads were dried too. Was going to send you the rest of the bags but now going to put them in for sale and wanted. ;)

I am really glad they are enjoying it, I think even Lord Spenser enjoyed it if I remember rightly.l:

I now have an image of you flat on your back with rabbits scrabbling all over you!:shock:

It must be the clover, there is loads in our grass and all the flower heads were dried too. Was going to send you the rest of the bags but now going to put them in for sale and wanted. ;)

I am really glad they are enjoying it, I think even Lord Spenser enjoyed it if I remember rightly.l:

I hope i see that as i would love to treat B&G to something natural.

You should do that, my Buns cannot recommend it highly enough

It was all Stan would eat when he was very unwell last week and Murphy, who has Cancer, just loves it too !!

Dental Bun Aisling is a good hay eater anyway (dont ask :roll:) but as she gets bad tooth root pain it takes her a few day to recover from each Dental. The one thing she will nibble is Auntie Ali's Dried Grass from 'Up North' :D :love:

I really believe that it would be a VERY useful food to have on standby

Infact, maybe I should try some myself :?

This sounds fantastic.

I'll buy some for Estelle and Frankie if there is any left.

It sounds as if there will be some demand for this magical hay.:D:D

Lets hope no-one reads this and gets the wrong end of the stick about what we mean by 'dried grass' and it's effects !! :lol:

Where is this grass? Is it from your garden or somewhere near you? I think that I will have to be getting myself some!

ETA: Myself means for my bunnies......no I don't think it is 'grass'

:lol: There's only six bags left! I will send them to Jane as promised then when our wonderful Scottish grass - Kermit, it's just from the garden! - starts to grow I will dry more to sell . Sorry for any confusion.:oops:::lol:

Think I might come and raid your garden and steal the grass.....haha....could you imagine me getting arrested for stealing the grass :)

Think I might come and raid your garden and steal the grass.....haha....could you imagine me getting arrested for stealing the grass :)

:lol::lol: Surely yours is just as good, it's grown with the same rain and air!:thumb::lol:

:lol::lol: Surely yours is just as good, it's grown with the same rain and air!:thumb::lol:

I don't have any grass at my house :(, apart from a wee weed that grows up through the monoblock that I leave and pick for the kiddies :)

My sister does, but her neighbours have cats :(

I will have to have a think of friends that have enclosed gardens.

Headline for 'The Daily Record'

'Kermit arrested and questioned about theft of grass from local Rabbit Whisperer'

Back