• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's zooplus order arrived today...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... he's not at all impressed. :roll: Not even with the box. :shock: To be fair he is always huffy on a Tuesday night as I work late. I should have kept his goodies for tomorrow but thought he might be pleased. Two of the things I bought are to put away for his Gotcha Day in April.

He got some lovely herbal mixes that have bits of hay as well as the nice bits.

I bought him a grassy bed (think he will just fit in it!) and a ball stuffed with marigold hay to put away for his Gotcha Day. :love:

I clicked in expecting to see a photo of a very disapproving Spenser glaring at his upturned / discarded / thrown around heap of goodies... :lol:

I thought he would at least have liked the box! :shock::lol: I hope he's more approving of his new goodies today. :D

Better news this morning. His lordship condescended to eat his herbal mix overnight. :D

Oh Spenser, you have such a stressful life.:(

All the lovely things your Mummy buys for you. It must be so hard going....................NOT!!!!:lol::lol:

I'm glad that you've decided to try the herbal mix.:thumb:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: bless him....I love the way you put his character across...makes me giggle!:love::love::love:

Back