• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum keeps calling Boris, Hercule Poirot!?

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
My mum and sister say I should have called Boris 'Hercule Poirot', I didn't know who he was so was told he's a character, a Belgian detective and Boris is a Belgian hare and the actor who plays 'Hercule Poirot' is slender and has dark hair like Boris :lol: I think it would be kind of cool to have an unusual name with a meaning like that but I like Boris, he's too used to being Boris so I aren't going to change it. He doesn't know his name but I feel I know him as Boris now despite me not naming him in the first place, but thought I might as well see what you think!

Yeah, you can't change a bunnies name once you've given it to them. It'd be like renaming a child one day. You just don't :lol:

Could be a nickname? :) Usually in the series he is only addressed as 'Poirot' anyway. ^_^
Sadly, M'sieu Poirot is also a bit...erm...round, and he seems to have a terrible case of OCD. :(
Ahhh...je suis desolee...

It's funny how parents are like that. My husband had a black cat named Drac (short for Dracula) and my dad insisted in calling him Zack. 0_o

All my bunnies have nicknames, or names I wish I'd called them. Especially since Mimzy and Pip both were misgendered so each has a name more suited to the opposite. :(

Back