• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your rabbits favourite...

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Toy and why?

If you could pick an ideal product to enrich your bunnies life(s) what would it be and why?

A tunnel or something to jump on and off. Much more used by mine than anything else.

Anything he's not supposed to chew. particularly shoes. When they're on my feet.
I don't buy Buckley toys anymore. He doesn't play with them! I just give him empty boxes and apple sticks. He loves his teach n treat though.

Last edited:
Monty loved all his toys. His favourite was a wicker football which he would attack if put in front of him, just to show off!

Anything they know they shouldn't have :thumb:

(but I do have one rabbit who clearly has a favourite toy and that is Roger, he loves noisy toys. the rest don't seem to have a clear preference).

One of those bunny educational toys (sorry can't remember the name of it). He loves it because it has hidden treats in it and he has to work out how to get to them:)

Mine both love their fabric tunnel, and Ruby loves to have a cardboard box to shred. Oh and anything that can have food inside it!

Fiver loves his rattle! but his most used toy (which is now sadly dead) was one of those "tree" things with the carrots hanging off. The carrots lasted about 37 seconds and became the best things in the world to throw around and chew. The rest of it was stripped of the grassy stuff and just well destroyed :lol:

My two love willow balls that are stuffed with hay, this is the result:
6113115313_a3a18a0ae0_z.jpg

Things to climb and sit on. She's a big fan of lookout points.

Also, the feet and ankles of friendly humans walking around in her territory. (She doesn't nip, but loves to nudge and weave)

Awwww and to Jane :lol::lol::lol::lol: !!

Mine are all different, Ben loves throwing things, Daisy loves hiding in things, Nushka likes to jump on things and go through tunnels, Jasper loves his giant tunnel and Giselle... erm... she eats and sleeps - think its a French lop thing :lol::lol:

computer cables - in the early days when i first got him and thought i had managed to put them out of his reach and before i had learned better than to challenge a bunnys sense of adventure and creativity in getting what they want! he likes his tunnels but now mostly his favourite toy is bitting my husband on the bottom :lol:

computer cables - in the early days when i first got him and thought i had managed to put them out of his reach and before i had learned better than to challenge a bunnys sense of adventure and creativity in getting what they want! he likes his tunnels but now mostly his favourite toy is bitting my husband on the bottom :lol:

I :lol: SO HARD at this!

Back