• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone recommend a good rabbit brush pls?

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
As we are coming to that time of year again, I was going to invest in a little grooming brush, but Im sure Ive read on here that some are too 'harsh' for bunnies with their delicate skin. I usually just use a damp hand and what I called the ol' bum ruffling technique! Can anyone recommend a good grooming brush?

Thank you! I'll have good google tomorrow and get one, although I'm sure the rascals won't let me near them with one :lol:

Spenser: I do not approve of Mummy brushing me. The better the brush/comb she buys, the more I dislike it. :lol:

Thank you all I have bought a little soft slicker brush :D

Spenser, The Mummy is trying to help you, the more she does it the less chance you have of nomming fur and getting tummy pains!! Although I have a feeling The Dudster will take an instant dislike to to it as well, it must be a Buck thing :roll:

Back