• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very pleased :D UD/Crate came and bunnies happy :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
A started a thread a while ago about maybe taking on 2 more rabbits, but the idea went to pot basically and I was constantly worrying about them going to be a toddlers pet.

BUT the girl I went to school with who needed to find a home for them has let them go to the other girl who I went to school with.. :shock: :lol: and she was the one asking about getting rabbits from rescues/shops and what they needed etc a few months ago :)

She has messaged me panicking because the 4ft dog crate she ordered hadn't come yesterday when she picked them up, (it's coming today) so she had to put them in the bathroom, and she said they've pooped and weed everywhere :lol: She said she is putting the poops in their litter tray so I told her to keep doing that and they 'should' eventually get the hang of it, also that they might just be marking their territory because it doesn't smell like them :lol:

I said perhaps she could get a storage box as 'main' litter tray in the crate and put smaller ones in the corners of their room just in case they feel the need ... :lol:

I'm glad she has taken them though :) I know she'll be asking more questions soon :lol: I'll see if she'll come on here :) I know they'll probably be locked in the crate at night but it's a damn sight better than being in the 100 cage from p@h constantly and being a 2 year olds pet with a ditso mother :roll: (this was the other girl wanting them who can't actually have pets in her flat, but I'm glad the previous owner wanted a better home :D)

Today is a GOOD DAY :thumb:

Last edited:
I think people need to understand that not everyone can offer the perfect accomodation, and so long as it's an improvement then it's better than the life they would have had, then when the time comes they can look at improving their own accomodation even still, and it's an ongoing process.

I know for a fact that Zoids first home was nowhere near up to scratch, and i shudder to think of the naivety that i had when it came to owning a rabbit at the start, i'm still not an expert now, so the important thing is that they are willing to improve as and hwen they can. Which i'm sure with you pestering them, they will :lol:

:thumb:

Poppy was in a 3ft double hutch, and it was a triangle shape :shock: she had her 7ft run but she was only in it for about 3 months while my dad made a 7ft double hutch :lol:

The girl put a picture up on facebook of the crate and the bunnies and they look very happy :) They have 2 litter trays and very nice things :) and still plenty of room :) they're quite small rabbits but like I said, better than a small cage 24/7 :) I can't see any hay so I'll message her later about that but yay for a good home with someone who has a million questions :lol: :D

Good Good!!
My buns are in the shed!!
do you think its safe to keep buns inside because im not sure if to move the buns into the dining room for the witner;o
loppy2

Back