• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser relaxes ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... and well might he, spoilt and pampered rabbit. :oops:

P2200581.jpg

Have you been over working him again Susie?

;) :lol::lol:

Spenser: It's shocking, the way standards are slipping. Mummy seems to expect me to pick up move to my food bowl, not that I get much food. Can't you see I'm fading away? :( And she has no idea the amount of effort involved in eating an apple stick without a slave to hold it steady. :roll:

Spenser: It's shocking, the way standards are slipping. Mummy seems to expect me to pick up move to my food bowl, not that I get much food. Can't you see I'm fading away? :( And she has no idea the amount of effort involved in eating an apple stick without a slave to hold it steady. :roll:

It sounds utterly exhausting Lord Spenser. One can only imagine the hardships one must be enduring.

Should the authorities be informed?

:lol::lol: aw Spenser im glad you are taking it easy, you look like you're becoming very accustomed to being a house bun!!

Back