• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of the Murray Bunnies!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
Took a break from the forum after I got Pud as I felt a bit worried about people's opinion of me, but I missed the forum so much and I had lots of personal messages asking me to come back and post pictures of the bunnies, so here you are!

Pud a few weeks ago, nomming hay.

DSCF2285.jpg

Godzilla bunny coming to get you!

DSCF2441.jpg

Cupcake being nortyyyyy:roll:

DSCF2530.jpg

King Puddy demanding noserubs.

DSCF2810.jpg

Very chilled out Pud

DSCF2818.jpg

Nahla showing off her winter fluff:lol:

DSCF2824.jpg

aw gorgeous :love::love:
I dont know what happened but im glad you are still around as you a fab bunny mum and people shouldnt have bad opinions of you! Pud is adorable!!

I saw you mention Pud on another thread and was wondering who that was, I thought I must of missed that you got a new bun :D he's very cute!

I saw you mention Pud on another thread and was wondering who that was, I thought I must of missed that you got a new bun :D he's very cute!

Yeah after Benji died and then Peanut I didn't really come on the forum at all, a lot of people missed the thread about Pud in the first place :)

Back