• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding recommendations - Oxford area or M40?

AnnieElms

Mama Doe
Can anyone recommend bunny boarding for me? We have been invited away to Warwickshire, but I'm having trouble finding available boarding near me in Surrey.

I have a feeling there are quite a few boarding places in Warwickshire, but I don't really want to make the bunnies travel that far if I can help it - would prefer something on the way really. So anywhere near the M40/Oxford area would be good. Or M25 Egham/Slough sort of area.

Any recommendations? I have both indoor and outdoor buns.

Thanks in advance! :D

Last edited:
Doe Drop Inn near junction 3 of the M3? Would that be any good? They're a fabulous boarders.

The Rabbit Crossing do boarding and they are in Surrey?

Thanks Catherine. The Rabbit Crossing is great :thumb: and my first choice at the moment, but they are full unfortunately - my fault for leaving it too late!

Doe Drop Inn near junction 3 of the M3? Would that be any good? They're a fabulous boarders.

Thanks Mackers. I hadn't tried the DDI before, but I called her up and sadly she is full on my dates too :(

I've also tried Bobtails, who unfortunately aren't able to take boarders at the moment, and the Little Warrens also have no availability. I am running out of places locally so wondered about somewhere a bit further afield and on our way to Warwickshire.

I hope you can find somewhere nearer to home but if you need somewhere in Warwickshire, I can recommend Tracy at RNGPWelfare in Rugby.

They are a cattery but they board rabbits as well, don't know what they are like just quickly found it.

http://www.thegrovecattery.co.uk/

I hope you can find somewhere nearer to home but if you need somewhere in Warwickshire, I can recommend Tracy at RNGPWelfare in Rugby.

Thank you. I have seen lots of good things about rnpgwelfare. I was hoping for somewhere nearer, but will do some Google maps calculations on how long a journey that would be, as I would rather have the buns somewhere trusted like that where I won't worry about them so much!

Back