• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Australian friend

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
dbcf23c0.jpg

Staying with my OH's brother & his gf in Oz. Have already made a new friend! :love:

"He" is lovely! I still need to confirm sex though! But a quick look last night made me think boy. But will try to look/feel properly in next few days! He lives on the balcony and has a small hutch but is not shut in it. And he likes having a run around the flat when he gets the chance. Is too cute to resist letting him in when he's pawing at the fly screen! We just have to make sure the bedroom doors are shut or he runs straight under the bed and impossible to get out :roll: :lol:

Hes gorgous!!

Must admit, Id be scared he may get bit by nasties....BYB tells me all about those nasties.....**shudders**

We haven't done a lot yet! Got in yesterday early morning. OHs dad took us out for a drive around in the afternoon to try and keep us awake! Then had dinner by the harbour and came home. Managed to keep awake until 9 when was falling asleep infront of the tv so went to bed!

Just chilling out this morning and going to go back into Sydney after lunch for a more-awake look around!

We haven't done a lot yet! Got in yesterday early morning. OHs dad took us out for a drive around in the afternoon to try and keep us awake! Then had dinner by the harbour and came home. Managed to keep awake until 9 when was falling asleep infront of the tv so went to bed!

Just chilling out this morning and going to go back into Sydney after lunch for a more-awake look around!

I haven't even been to the city yet.

Looks like it is going to be a lovely hot day. Take a ferry trip to Manley Beach if you can.

We went up in the tower yesterday (although didn't do the outside skywalk bit!!) but might go to Manly today :)

Ooh yes you're right he does a bit!

Ooops spelt Manly wrong. :shock: I have been away too long.

I have never dared ventured up the tower.

What about Luna Park, just remembered Luna Park. Its right near the North side of the Harbour Bridge. I am going to have to go with a friend.

Back