• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quality Flat Packed Hutches?

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get high quality flat packed hutches from? I'm just looking up my options at the moment but due to the fact that the side entrance to my backgarden is less than a foot wide and the way that the house is laid out we can't bring it through the house I feel somewhat limited.

I've looked at the rabbit hutch shop but they had quite a scathing review on here which put me off :wave:

Ive got a hutch and run from the rabbit hutch shop. Im pleased with it, but I would of had happy hutch given the choice just because of the 3 doors on the front, however the RHS roof opens which im not sure if the HH does.

Dave at UK Rabbit Hutches has built me a couple of runs lately - one was bespoke to my requirements and they come flat packed with easy instructions (I put it together so it must be easy!!). He is really good and I think the quality is fab. I just sent him an email with my requirements, he gave me a very reasonable quote and once I paid he built it and then sent it to me. Takes about a week in all. The only downside is the shipping costs but its worth as I think he does a grand job!!http://www.ukrabbithutches.co.uk/

Back