• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how to know who's the dominant one in a bond?

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
I'm not really sure...

Mary will steal food off of Zoid, but Zoid will get Mary to move so he can flop out where she is :?

What other signs should I look for as to who wears the trousers?

The HUMPER.

The one who requests grooming, not gives it.

But thats not watertight.

In our bond, Biscuit is the humper, Ginger is the one who always requests grooming and gets her way.

The HUMPER.

The one who requests grooming, not gives it.

But thats not watertight.

In our bond, Biscuit is the humper, Ginger is the one who always requests grooming and gets her way.

is it really that simple rgay?

zoid is always the one who humps mary... so i'm guessing that settles that! :lol: :?

The one who chases the other or lunges at the other when they think food is coming etc

If they are bonded they will both request grooming.

I can't tell with mine either. Truffle humps Fudge mostly, and Fudge accepts it. But if Fudge humps Truffle she gets chased. But Truffle does by far the most grooming, and is generally more accommodating of/affectionate towards Fudge than the other way around. I don't think it's straightforward!

Yuki just let yuri be the dominate one she is very placid and laid back she really didn't care lol she was happy to have company

Yuri humps they both groom but yuri grooms yuki more than yuki grooms yuri lol yuri puts her head down for a fuss and depending what mood yuki is in she will fuss her or bound off lol my oh whispers rejected to me when she does it >_<

Back