• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starting bonding my four tomorrow 21.2.12

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Well, the time has come to try and bond Frangipan (BARC bun) with Bumble, Molly and Dylan. Frangipan was supposed to be Bumble's wife but he bonded himself with Molly and Dylan because he got fed up waiting for me to get time off work:oops:

I am meant to have this week off but so far have run a relaxation group today, explained a benefit letter to a client and am currently writing a report for a Child Protection Conference I have to go to on Thursday. This afternon I have the funeral of a former client. I do, however, have all day tomorrow off and tomorrow night and Wed and Wed night so hopefully will get the buns to fairly settled state before I leave them for a couple of hours Thursday morning.

I just hope all goes well. Frangipan has managed to escape her pen again and is loose in my spare room causing havoc. She definitely needs some friends as she is extremely bored on her own.

Easy bonding vibes would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck:D hope all goes well.
I want to bond Edward with Bella and Jacob.
But I am scared at the mo. When Edwards having a run in the garden. Bella and Jacob go mad in their run and Jacob has a go at Bella:( I had the easiest bond with Bella and Jacob i think it took 10 mins and he couldn't get enough of her.
But I can see already that I'm going to have a hard time with the trio.

Went shopping today to get easy to eat food so I don't have to leave them to cook. Unfortunately the buns will be upstairs in my bedroom and my toilet is downstairs but I refuse to use a bucket - that is going one step too far:oops:

I have told the four relevant buns that tomorrow is the day. I will have to turn my heating off and keep my bedroom windown open as three of them are outdoor buns. My bedroom doesn't have double glazing and is pretty cold anyway. I have snuggly things at the ready (to stop me getting frostbite).

I am studying Anger Management and will be running Anger Managment courses so I will use the time to get on with that as well as sorting through my underwear and clothes to get rid of all the old stuff.

I'm feeling quite excited now - in a nervous sort of way. I find the worst thing is the boredom of being stuck in one room for days and nights on my own. I don't even have a TV that works in there or internet access but will pop on quickly throughout the day as my bedroom is right above my study and I have no carpet on the floor so I can hear sounds of scuffles.

That really gets across what an undertaking bonding can be!

Best of luck with the bond and the studying :thumb:

Back