• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vet coming here in few minutes for our myxis!!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
The vet is coming to do our 34 myxi jabs today . .

first time she has been here (though a couple of the others have ben here before on our Open Days) - we have spent 3 days scrubbing the house and runs and garden and rabbits:oops::oops::lol::lol: They are in shock:shock::shock:

Hope we come up to expectations . .

I have even baked a cake . . :shock:

Wow, that's a lot of effort for someone who will charge you a fortune for coming to see you.:lol:

I hope it all goes well and I am sure the cake will go down well.:thumb:

What ... that's not fair! Who came? I'm having to take Rio and Pom to see Marion on Wednesday ... I may have to ask why some clients get preferential treatment! :shock:

Whoever came, I hope they enjoyed the cake! :D

What ... that's not fair! Who came? I'm having to take Rio and Pom to see Marion on Wednesday ... I may have to ask why some clients get preferential treatment! :shock:

Whoever came, I hope they enjoyed the cake! :D

It was indeed the wonderful Marion Ford - whizzed through the 34 myxi jabs, PLUS giving advice on 4 that have 'problems', PLUS dealing with a couple of bite wounds, and PLUS cutting some nails, PLUS viewing the bunny facilities, PLUS . . having a cup of tea . . in just under 2 hours . . .

how does she do it?

It was indeed the wonderful Marion Ford - whizzed through the 34 myxi jabs, PLUS giving advice on 4 that have 'problems', PLUS dealing with a couple of bite wounds, and PLUS cutting some nails, PLUS viewing the bunny facilities, PLUS . . having a cup of tea . . in just under 2 hours . . .

how does she do it?

phewwwww...:shock:
she must be a superwoman or vet should I say...;)

how does she do it?

She is wonderful, I don't think Pom would be here today if it wasn't for Marion Ford. :)

She does insist on making comments about Rio's waistline every time we see her though. As he considers himself to be a very fine buck rabbit, Rio really thinks she should keep such thoughts to herself! :evil:

She is wonderful, I don't think Pom would be here today if it wasn't for Marion Ford. :)

She does insist on making comments about Rio's waistline every time we see her though. As he considers himself to be a very fine buck rabbit, Rio really thinks she should keep such thoughts to herself! :evil:

Aaah but she is a very slim lady herself . . . she did comment that Comfrey and Peaches in particular 'had no trouble keeping weight on' :oops::oops:

I am glad it was a success and must be a lot less stressful than getting them all in and out of carriers and cars!

Did you have the new vaccine or the old one? :)

The old one - the new one is not yet available - I did not have a chance to discuss the new one with her - I know she has now talked to the rep about it so next week will chat to the vet about what she thought . ..

Back