• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pop's check up at half 3.

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
Poppy is in to have her wound check at half 3. If I'm honest you would never think that she has had anything done to her. She has her teeth and her nails clipped while she was under for her spay, so I think she will be getting a general check over.

Wish us luck.

When I took her in on friday when we had the eating problems, the vet felt her tummy and around the sore bit and she looked more like he was tickling her. :lol:.

When I took her in on friday when we had the eating problems, the vet felt her tummy and around the sore bit and she looked more like he was tickling her. :lol:.

:lol: When we took our Poppy back after her spay she had to have a thermometer up her bum too :shock: (she has a few other problems :lol:) and her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head, when the vet took it out she relaxed a little :lol: Poor thing :lol:

Back