• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where bertie has gone to on his final journey from home.

Debs, it looks like a lovely place. That urn is perfect. I will buy that one too when the unthinkable happens. You have been such a wonderful bunnymommy for Bertie. xxxx

yvette than you for pointing me to that post..so sweet..touching and funny:love:

Romy youre as close as i am to them i think..they charged me £25 to collect him from my vets...and £25 to return him to our vets.

They laid him out on his beloved blue blanket in a cool room...even said he was so big and so gorgeous..this for a frozen dead french lop!! but he did look like hed gone to sleep kind of. They have been so lovely on the phone etc...made me cry...
They knew how to allay my fears before id even said anything:oops:

they rang me this morning to tell me that theyd just dropped bertie off at the vets...so i went to bring my old boy home:cry::cry:

hes sat on the coffee table where he used to like to sleep under sometimes...and can easily be seen....:love:

Back