• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Day - Vets4Pets Newbury. Saturday 24th March MMC and TRC plus bunny vet!

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
The Rabbit Crossing and Make Mine Chocolate! will be taking part in "Rabbit Fun Day" at Vets4Pets Newbury from 11am on the 24th March. Why not come along and say hello if you are free. For those in the area, Exotics vet (who is great with bunnies) and practice owner Charlotte Lewis will be on hand to talk bunny and will be giving free bunny MOT's.

If you know anyone in the area that might benefit from some friendly advice for both veterinary and husbandry aspects of rabbit care - send them along.

Make Mine Chocolate! will be spreading the word about the issues of buying rabbits on impulse and i'll be there to chat about rabbit care.

Look forward to seeing some of you there maybe!

For those on Facebook - event page is here https://www.facebook.com/events/389036224455152/

Bumping this up for tomorrow. If you are in the area and fancy popping along, it would be good to see you.

11am - 2pm

I will try to make it down, though priority is being given to fitting the wonderful new safety flooring that arrived today (thanks for your recommendation!), in preparation for Sweep's return on sunday morning (and guess what, he's got a wife-bun in tow :D)

Have a really nice day if I don't make it and I will have to arrange to visit with some goodies at some point in the next couple of weeks :thumb:

I will try to make it down, though priority is being given to fitting the wonderful new safety flooring that arrived today (thanks for your recommendation!), in preparation for Sweep's return on sunday morning (and guess what, he's got a wife-bun in tow :D)

Have a really nice day if I don't make it and I will have to arrange to visit with some goodies at some point in the next couple of weeks :thumb:

Thanks Catherine.

Yes, I heard about Sweep - glad that he found love with such a lovely bunny like Hettie. She'd been there so long!

Looking forward to photos :)

Thanks Catherine.

Yes, I heard about Sweep - glad that he found love with such a lovely bunny like Hettie. She'd been there so long!

Looking forward to photos :)

Yes I'm relieved too - although he has sustained a bonding injury and is on Baytril at the moment, poor chap. It happened during their first meet and I think helped the bonding process as he learnt very quickly that he had to behave!

Can't understand why she had been there so long, she is a lovely bunny and deserves a good home after so long in rescue. Quite apprehensive for their home-coming but I will take plenty of pictures ;)

It's funny how things work out, Hettie was one of the first bunnies we looked at after Misty died. We initially dismissed her as she was quite a lot bigger than Sweep and feisty - we feared she would bully our sweet little boy. Then we found out what he was really like!! :lol:

Back