• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pics of some of my pets today

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Dolly
141599028.jpg

Dottie
141599029.jpg

Blossom
141599030.jpg

still haven't named her:oops:
141599031.jpg

still no name either :oops:
141599296.jpg

Aww I love seeing piccies of everyones pets and yours are super cute! Do you let the budgies out to fly? My friend has a budgie and when it's out flying around it scares me because she always seems to fly towards my head! xx

Aww I love seeing piccies of everyones pets and yours are super cute! Do you let the budgies out to fly? My friend has a budgie and when it's out flying around it scares me because she always seems to fly towards my head! xx

I am trying to get them used to me and then I will let them fly free in the shed. I would hate to have to try to catch them otherwise:lol:

I am trying to get them used to me and then I will let them fly free in the shed. I would hate to have to try to catch them otherwise:lol:

Oh dear I didn't think about trying to catch them :lol: That could be a hard task! A shed is a good idea for free range flying. I've recently become fasinated with parrots and budgies I think they are lovely have you ever owned an african grey? They amaze me and are so cute,xxx

Back for another look. :D Your budgies are much slimmer than the one I used to know, but he was probably a fatty as his cage was quite small. That was back in the late 70s/early 80s.

Oh dear I didn't think about trying to catch them :lol: That could be a hard task! A shed is a good idea for free range flying. I've recently become fasinated with parrots and budgies I think they are lovely have you ever owned an african grey? They amaze me and are so cute,xxx

I have never owned a african grey I agree they are lovely. I had budgies when I was younger and recently decided to get a couple and some lovebirds. these are my other two lovebirds

141139945.jpg

I have never owned a african grey I agree they are lovely. I had budgies when I was younger and recently decided to get a couple and some lovebirds. these are my other two lovebirds

141139945.jpg

Awww :love::love: they are so pretty, What are their names? I love the way they snuggle up to each other. xx

Back