• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue in cambridge getting rid of wire, pet carriers, indoor cages, dog crates etc

kaths101

Warren Veteran
The rabbit residence in Cambridge have the following if its any use, I know she isnt on here but has posted this on facebook!
Just thought I would let you know incase anyone wants anything!!

once again please spread the word that we have fence posts, light welded mesh, pet carriers and indoor plastic cages and dog crates we are no longer using. the posts and wire need a bit of tlc but bring back many emotions as they remind me of many hours of hard earned cash and manual work when past goals were acheived to make bunnies happy and give them places at the rescue to roam free. it would be criminal to throw all this away and i hope like larger rescues helped me many years ago, i hope i can now help smaller rescues but also rabbit owners. i know buying brand new enclosures can be astronomical. though small donations would be appreciated if people are interested in any of the items mentioned please contact me. many runs could be created out of our materials helping owners keep costs down and helping create bigger spaces for happier bunnies.

I'd be interested in a dog crate if there was any chance of getting it here, but obviously I shall wait until any rescue's that may be interested have had a look/want them. :)

Back