• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's gone! Bonding vibes!

catherine09

Mama Doe
Sweep went for a mini-holiday today to The Rabbit Crossing to be bonded to the lovely Jenna-Fleur :)

I'm sure he will be a gentleman as always - I've got everything crossed for my little man and I'm very excited for the first update :D

Well...Sweep has shocked us all! My cuddly, tame submissive bunny has turned :shock:

He has been tried with Jenna, and he attacked her (tried to bite her face :shock:) so split up very soon.

Tried with another more feisty bunny, did exactly the same :shock:

He is now staying at TRC for a number of weeks so Helen can try and slow bond him with the second bunny he was tried with (Olive)

He is such a cuddle bun and loves people, but it seems he now no longer likes bunnies :roll: he was always the submissive one to Misty and I reckon now she is gone he has grown in confidence a lot (I can see that) and has decided he wants to wear the trousers.

Little b*gger :lol:

I don't know what has gotten into him :? He was always the most submissive laid back bun when he was with Misty, I think perhaps because he has been on his own for the best part of 3 months he has grown in confidence.

He still adores people but not so much other bunnies it seems :shock:

Really sad that him and Jenna didn't work because I let myself get attached to her, and she has now been introduced to another bun and they are bonding nicely, which is great for her but I'm pretty gutted that she isn't coming home with us :(

I've not met Olive in person (or should I say, bunny? :lol: ) but I've seen pictures and she is a beautiful bunny, but having not met her i'm not attached as much. I guess it's bad to get attached before bonding.....:roll: To be honest it's tentative as to whether him and Olive will bond anyway after their first meeting. I'm just hoping they can sort their differences out between bars.

Not sure what I'm going to do if bonding with Olive doesn't work. I'd love to have him as a house bunny but I don't think it's fair to leave him on his own for 9+ hours while I'm working :?

Back