• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby's new wifey-bun...

missniknak

Alpha Buck
... is Maisy, my foster-bun from Greenleaf!
DSCF0825.jpg

Here they are this afternoon playing in the garden.
It was one of the easiest bonds I have ever done. I brought them in, Maisy groomed Toby, Maisy groomed my fringe, Toby nipped Maisy's bum, she flopped (for a small rabbit she flops to the length of a draft excluder :lol:), Toby flopped, there was nomming, there was a little humping, there was binkies - job done (this took days BTW).

The gorgeous Toby is back to his happy self. I'm sure he still looks for Adelaide in the garden. I think he is happy that there is now somebun, other than me and the brush, to groom behind his mane.
DSCF0828.jpg

The new little missis is a real noodle. She loves digging, climbing, hiding, nomming grass and hay, flopping, and Toby ;)
DSCF0827.jpg

I have struggled to get pics of them as they do not sit still together at all. We have had the bunny 500 complete with highest binky competion this morning. I'm still not sure who won!

Here's a photo of them in my raised veggie garden in the snow. Maisy is quite easy to spot, Toby much less so!
DSCF0822.jpg

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so happy for you and Toby, and Ori says "nice one Bro, she'a quite a looker, Just like my Scarlet but with a white paw" :love:

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so happy for you and Toby, and Ori says "nice one Bro, she'a quite a looker, Just like my Scarlet but with a white paw" :love:

I thought that too! She spends a lot of time cleaning that white paw. They are a comical pair to watch. They spent a good 10 minutes doing laps of up the plant pots into the veg, as fast as you can round in a loop, massive binky, back down the plant pots and leap as far as you can onto the patio, this afternoon. Taking it in turns so there was no bun-crash!

It's so great that they're getting along so well :thumb: I guess their taste in buns is genetic, they clearly both have a soft spot for black bunnies.

Aww they are gorgeous together! Congratulations on your newly bonded pair and thankyou ever so much for deciding to rehome Maisy. It is much appreciated as we have a huge waiting list and can now take on further bunnies in need. If you would like to foster again in the future, do get in touch :) All the best with them both!

How did I miss this!!? Congratulations Toby and Maisie :love:
Daisy (Maisie's sister) sends her love and hopes she is as lucky as you. She's currently living with me and destroying all the carpet upstairs piece by piece :D

How did I miss this!!? Congratulations Toby and Maisie :love:
Daisy (Maisie's sister) sends her love and hopes she is as lucky as you. She's currently living with me and destroying all the carpet upstairs piece by piece :D

Aww naughty girl! Hope all is going well otherwise :) Anything you need let us know.

Back