• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awaiting.....

pink.falling.stars

Warren Scout
To see if the landlord agrees to letting me have a house bun! xD *finger crossed* BUT Ive found a single bun I like but they are asking £65....if I wanted two at £65 it'll be £103 for two bunnies!

Good luck with your landlord.

Why are you paying so much for a bunny though? There are loads of bunnies waiting for a new home in rescues....and even at P@H, buns are only £28 (although of course they are priceless really!)

Why are you paying so much for a bunny though? There are loads of bunnies waiting for a new home in rescues....and even at P@H, buns are only £28 (although of course they are priceless really!)

most rescues are talking a min of £65 per bun! and thanks

i agree there are so many in rescues waiting for homes

even at P@H, buns are only £28

A PAH bun won't be neutered and vaccinated though...by the time any responsible owner has added that on to the £28 rabbit, it's a whooole lot more than £65. I bet the vast majority of rescue buns cost the rescue far more than £65 to get them ready for rehoming!

A PAH bun won't be neutered and vaccinated though...by the time any responsible owner has added that on to the £28 rabbit, it's a whooole lot more than £65. I bet the vast majority of rescue buns cost the rescue far more than £65 to get them ready for rehoming!

yeah £65....

Have a read of this http://flashsplace.webs.com/accommodation.htm But obviously instead of the rescue bunny costing £25, it is costing £65.

To be fair, a spay/neuter alone costs more than £65 from most vets, then add in care, vaccination costs, any additional health care costs, etc, and you're getting them still far reduced than if you bought from a pet shop or a breeder. The rescue won't even come close to covering their costs if you pay £65.

Bunnies are expensive pets, that's all it comes down to really. I don't think that's an unreasonable ask, although I do know there are many places around that may rehome for cheaper.

But if you bought one from P@H it probably would not be in a very good state of health and would cost a fortune in vet bills.

So if you think about it......£65 for a bunny thats in reasonable health if not tip top, plus it will be neutered/spayed plus more than likely vaccinated. Bargain I'd say.

As example neutering/spaying costs around £55.00 plus £29.95 for first lot of Myxi/VHD jabs plus any health check costs plus any medicines administered. Total £84.95 plus medicines plus the pet shop price of bun.

Think £65.00 is an absolute bargain especially when you look at what care the rescue may have already given the bun.

If you are moaning at £65.00 imagine when you may be faced with vets bills that can range from £20 into £1,000's. Dont want to scare you but are you really ready to give a bun a home?

But if you bought one from P@H it probably would not be in a very good state of health and would cost a fortune in vet bills.

So if you think about it......£65 for a bunny thats in reasonable health if not tip top, plus it will be neutered/spayed plus more than likely vaccinated. Bargain I'd say.

As example neutering/spaying costs around £55.00 plus £29.95 for first lot of Myxi/VHD jabs plus any health check costs plus any medicines administered. Total £84.95 plus medicines plus the pet shop price of bun.

Think £65.00 is an absolute bargain especially when you look at what care the rescue may have already given the bun.

If you are moaning at £65.00 imagine when you may be faced with vets bills that can range from £20 into £1,000's. Dont want to scare you but are you really ready to give a bun a home?

i wasnt thinking of getting a bun from P@H.

im just saying, rescues are giving me different prices £25-65. =/ i am ready to give a bun a home :)

Back