• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling ill but have to clean out the rabbit

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Urghh started feeling grim last night and it hasn't gone away. Blocked up nose and sore throat. But today is the only sunny day for a while so I am taking the chance to clean out the bunny hutch. But it is going to be sooooooo cold outside :( blurgh. Gonna take a cup of tea out with me, might help my throat and keep me warm. Going to try getting some nice pictures of her too lol. Not feeling nice, but you gotta do what you gotta do eh? Wish me luck haha

Good Luck It's Actually Quite Nice In The Sun The Sooner Ya Get Out There And Get It Done The Better hehehe 

Aww I hope you feel better soon.

I feel your pain, being nearly 17 weeks pregnant and feeling bleeeeeeurrrggghhh every few minutes.

The satisfaction of a nice, clean bunny hutch will be worth it xxx

Aw thanks :D it was ok when the sun was out but it got a little cloudy and was so cold at one point. Took me 2 hours to clean empty, refill and clean up her hutch. My head was just feeling so groggy I had trouble remembering what I was meant to be doing in order :lol: but got there in the end. Rosie made me feel better by being cheeky and funny :3 but just gonna relax on the laptop for a few minutes. Ahh all finished :wave:

Back