• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Collection at Tesco

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
We had a collection day at Tesco in Redditch yesterday to raise some funds for Hopper Haven.

Despite being in a wind tunnel for the first four hours (I've never been so cold in my life!) we managed to stick it out for 10 hours, and collected a fab £378:D:D:D:D That's nearly enough to pay for a months feed for all the rabbits and guinea pigs:D:D

Thank you so much to Sue (Anybunny), Adrian and wife, Jennifer, Mary, Sarah, Catrin, Dave and Beth for helping out xx

We had a collection day at Tesco in Redditch yesterday to raise some funds for Hopper Haven.

Despite being in a wind tunnel for the first four hours (I've never been so cold in my life!) we managed to stick it out for 10 hours, and collected a fab £378:D:D:D:D That's nearly enough to pay for a months feed for all the rabbits and guinea pigs:D:D

Thank you so much to Sue (Anybunny), Adrian and wife, Jennifer, Mary, Sarah, Catrin, Dave and Beth for helping out xx

I'm really pleased it turned out so well in the end, considering how dispondent we were by the half way point. That period from 1pm to 2.30pm in particular was utterly dire as I don't think we took much more than £10 in that period.

Yeah, I was cold too, even with my generous layers of personal insulation :oops: I wish I had worn something more than a t-shirt under my fleece :shock:

I'm still up for the Christmas collection though :lol:

I'm really pleased it turned out so well in the end, considering how dispondent we were by the half way point. That period from 1pm to 2.30pm in particular was utterly dire as I don't think we took much more than £10 in that period.

Yeah, I was cold too, even with my generous layers of personal insulation :oops: I wish I had worn something more than a t-shirt under my fleece :shock:

I'm still up for the Christmas collection though :lol:

Yay! Thanks Sue. Think we'll have to get the rabbit outfits out:lol:

Yay! Thanks Sue. Think we'll have to get the rabbit outfits out:lol:

Actually I think having someone in the bunny costume yesterday would have made a real difference. Small children pulling their parents towards the collector with a shriek of "Look, mummy, a bunny!" would probably have made it much more difficult for all those families to get past without giving at least 10p.

Wow well done that's excellent! (I clicked on this expecting to find some rabbit related Tesco clothing collection :lol::lol::lol:)

Back