• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie lets me stroke her now

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Went to go and give Rosie her dinner for the night. Sat down by her hutch door and she was stood up already waiting for me :lol: she knew what I had. Gave her some hay and a nose rub. She tried climbing over my lap to get to the dried herbs and fernguek cookies (spelling? lol) She even managed to stick her head in the mixed herb bag while leaning over me from the hutch door :roll: tried to convince her back into the hutch before she tried to escape with the herbs by stroking her bum, as she always runs away when I stroke her, but this time she didn't :love: Managed to scoot her back in and I was stroking her for a few minutes and she didn't mind at all :D so happy. I guess she must be getting used to me, trying to spend more time with her, and I haven't needed to pick her up in a while either like I did with her old hutch

Back