• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know when you're lying on the floor...

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
... And a giant bunny comes over and lies down beside you with her nose touching your nose and then gives you big slobbery licks all over your nose? It's amazing. :love:

My bunnies are awesome and I wouldn't change them but the weight and comfort from such a big, chilled bunny makes me actually feel like I have a friend. I always said I wanted a giant to snuggle with who could be a house bunny and free range. Here she is but she is totally transient and even though I'd love to keep her, for my sake, I know she can have a better life elsewhere. Still. It's nice, for once, to have a friend.

Awwww! Adorable.

Giant rabbits still freak me out slightly (in a wrong-size Gulliver or Alice in Wonderland way), yet I can imagine that they could be like a cat or dog, but a bunny, which is an awesome idea.

Aww bless her bunny heart. Giants are even more affectionate than normal buns generally. Darcy loves to snuggle up and gives me licks or nibbles my clothes!

She sounds lovely! I for one think she'd have a fabulous life with you. Housebuns are some of the happiest buns I've ever seen. You can easily create a pen for them as long as you have space, and as long as it's a decent size it doesn't matter if they're shut in it for a few hours! Don't put yourself down so much, you'd offer her an amazing life. If you are finding she's making you feel amazing, you should consider keeping her :wave:

She is a fix it bunny BYB so she might help you wonders.

These are definitely moments to treasure for sure.

She special. She's in thd league of Badger and Summer who you didn't know. Badger used to curl round my head in bed and that was just amazing. Summer used yo sleep with me on the settee. I was the only one she dver groomed and she used to gef sn 'affectionate paw' when i froomed her right.I have lots of amazing and wonderful and special bunnies here but none are givers in this particular way.

I'm not being down on myself it is genuinely the case. I don't have anywhere to enclose her, I can't afford a 17th bunny (or else I would be keeping butterfly). I just can't offer her what she needs and deserves. As fate may have it she may well be regimes with Butterfly so the person having these is getting a very important sector of my crew (any bunny who passes through these doors becomes part of my crew for life and I would be there for them the same way I am for my own). Big day if they bond and go together. They will be so lucky and ok though.

bless her....she sounds very special....and knows youre a verp special person too....big hugs xxx such a lovely moment:love::love::love:

How lovely:love:

I keep lying down with Ra, but at the moment he's being a total bloke and insists that I do all the grooming whilst he snoozes, and flatly refuses to reciprocate:roll:

She sounds a treasure.....I bet Ra would love her!

She is a fix it bunny BYB so she might help you wonders.

These are definitely moments to treasure for sure.

She special. She's in thd league of Badger and Summer who you didn't know. Badger used to curl round my head in bed and that was just amazing. Summer used yo sleep with me on the settee. I was the only one she dver groomed and she used to gef sn 'affectionate paw' when i froomed her right.I have lots of amazing and wonderful and special bunnies here but none are givers in this particular way.

I'm not being down on myself it is genuinely the case. I don't have anywhere to enclose her, I can't afford a 17th bunny (or else I would be keeping butterfly). I just can't offer her what she needs and deserves. As fate may have it she may well be regimes with Butterfly so the person having these is getting a very important sector of my crew (any bunny who passes through these doors becomes part of my crew for life and I would be there for them the same way I am for my own). Big day if they bond and go together. They will be so lucky and ok though.

If you approve my extension and she can come here with me, hopefully with butterfly too, then you are welcome any time to come and see them and have cuddles for as long as you want. She is a wonderful bunny and Im more than happy for people to share the bunny cuddles, hers are so very special. When she went all squished out yesterday for cuddles with me that was amazing and I cant wait to be able to just sit with them for hours.

I had a male dwarf lop who would come to me when I was lying on the floor and lay with his nose against mine so we shared each other's breath. A few times his bonded girl also joined us, I thought of it as being in a state of deep rabbit. It doesn't get any better than that.:love::love:

Back