• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

12 months today my baby left me

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
Well it has been 12 months since I wrote to you all about the awful situation I had been put in. My gorgeous Bramble had broken his left and had to have an emergency operation to have his leg removed and unfortunatley he decided he had had enough and never came around after the op.

12 months today he left me and I miss him every day. I thought I seen him in the garden this morning. i know it sounds strange but honestly i did. He was my first French lop and i loved him loads. he used to follow me around the garden when i was doing what i had to do in the garden. He used to be the first one to greet you and loved his cuddles and all the fuss everyone used to give him. I have had many bunnies over the years but he was a different bunny.

I want to show you all some gorgeous photos of my baby and hopefully you will all love him too.
RIP and Binky free Bramble

emmasbabybun.jpg

First time I seen my baby boy and knew I had to have him, he was about 5 weeks old here

DSC09808.jpg

3 months old. never thought he would grow into those ears lol

DSC00690.jpg

he decided it was more fun to come and lie in the house than play in the garden. took me ages to find him cos he was in the garden and dad left the door open and he must of shot in. lol little scamp

DSC00686.jpg

playing in the snow while the kids made a snowman. he loved climbing on the snowman and digging in the top of it lol

DSC00553.jpg

playing in the garden

DSC00979.jpg

checking out dads craftmanship

Bramble was such a beautiful bunny and he obviously had a great life with you. It's great that he had a life of luxury when so many bunnies are looked after so badly in this country.

thanks everyone for all your lovely messages. I am missing him loads but my gang of bunnies are keeping me busy today

Back