• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orinoco panic AKA Overeactive bunnymummy!

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
Ori was out of sorts this morning, with all the stress of Scarlet's extractions, when he refused coriander and carrot (a little weekend morning treat) I was convinced he was poorly. With it being Saturday and knowing that after noon it'd cost £120 to get him seen, I rang the vet, took him in, he had a full check over and was deemed "fine but keep an eye on him". When we got home, and he ate some hay, groomed Scarlet, then flopped I remembered that 1. Something had been up round the house in the night because the cat was sniffing madly round his catflap this morning and 2. When I took the washing out to the tumble drier 5 minutes before he went odd and wouldn't have his treats, next doors staffie came bounding up to me at the gate right in front of him barking her head off. I think he was just spooked.

Dear Ori, I am very sorry.....especially because she checked your man bits which you hated so much you put your paws up on my chest for a cuddle :oops:

awww poor Ori!!

At least he's ok though! I'd've done the same - it's that awful timing on a Sat morning isn't it!

Aw :love::love::love: bless little Orinoco. I feel your fear though, if Ted doesn't hoover up everything in sight within 30 seconds I'm convinced he's ill :oops: Glad he's alright :D

Poor Orinoco, always best to be on the safe side though. :thumb:

I was thinking of Orinoco this afternoon when showing my Gran a photo of Spenser. She pointed to his mane and asked if it was 'all his own.' :shock: I didn't tell Spenser. ;)

Has Ori had his carrot treat now?

Oh bless you.

Better to be safe than sorry definitely! I am sure with a few noms he will soon forgive you :lol:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww :oops:..norty vet ... :|

probably thought she was going to turn into the plum fairy and steal something ... :?

:lol:

glad hes ok ..

Back