• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stolen bunny

bubbles1068

Warren Scout
I just wanted to ask if anyone has heard of funniest being taken. i work in a primary school and we had 2 rescue funniest and guinea pigs who lived quite happily in a small playground completely surrounded by classrooms
with access via one of the classroom or the roof. our head thought it was the most secure place away from foxes.it was until last Novemberwhen one guinea was taken then the next night a bunny. the kids were devasated
as were we. police and local rag came footprints were found on the roof . we have no idea what happened to them. Remaining bun and piggy are doing fine now and we have razor wire around the opening to the
roof,police okayed it,. Just wondering if anyone has heard of this kind of thing before.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has heard of funniest being taken. i work in a primary school and we had 2 rescue funniest and guinea pigs who lived quite happily in a small playground completely surrounded by classrooms
with access via one of the classroom or the roof. our head thought it was the most secure place away from foxes.it was until last Novemberwhen one guinea was taken then the next night a bunny. the kids were devasated
as were we. police and local rag came footprints were found on the roof . we have no idea what happened to them. Remaining bun and piggy are doing fine now and we have razor wire around the opening to the
roof,police okayed it,. Just wondering if anyone has heard of this kind of thing before.

Loving the auto-corrects :lol: :thumb:

Yes, animals of many types do get stolen. Someone went to huge lengths for those two though.

Someone took a guinea pig, it's hutch and the massive storage container of all it's stuff from a back garden in Ipswich last year. Thats why we padlock everything shut and together, the hutch is padlocked and the run is padlocked onto the hutch. There are sadly some sick folk out there.

Someone took a guinea pig, it's hutch and the massive storage container of all it's stuff from a back garden in Ipswich last year. Thats why we padlock everything shut and together, the hutch is padlocked and the run is padlocked onto the hutch. There are sadly some sick folk out there.

How did I not know this?

Would like to anyone try and get into my setups or take the set up itself :lol:

its a sad state of affairs but we have to nail everything down these days, thankfully my buns are house rabbits id be checking them every 5 mins if they where outside :(

sorry about the auto correct things but was posting from my phone:oops: The poor babies not been seen since November, weekends and holidays our head takes the others home. I not got any pics of em but if i can get some from school I will put on here. My buns are in the conservatory over winter but will be locking em up when they back outside thats for sure.

How did I not know this?

Would like to anyone try and get into my setups or take the set up itself :lol:

You tell me :D. I'm a Suffolk lass originally and someone on facebook alerted me to it. I haven't checked in a while as to whether she finally tracked him down, I think the piggies name was Woo Woo or something like that. The owner was devastated and figured it had either been stolen as a pet for the thief, or to be sold on.

Edit: here's the facebook link Sky-O https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Woo-woos-Page/173867712665869

Last edited:
Back