• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George and Gemma

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Gemma trying to have uppy ears like her husbun George. George was a BARC bun and Gemma came from PAH adoption as she was unwanted by her previous owners (probably because she is so incredibly destructive)

Excuse the mess of the floor. My kitchen always looks like a farmyard.

GemmaandGeorgeFeb2012.jpg

Gemma with Dylan - fortunately my cats and buns get on really well

GemmaandDylanFeb2012.jpg

Last edited:
Gemma, with George's help, has eaten through my TV cable, DVD cable and Freeview cable, chewed through the corner of two cushions and a throw, taken the heads off dried flowers, devoured DVD covers and stripped two areas of wallpaper down to the plaster.

She was then moved to the kitchen where she is slowly chewing the coving in two areas and the door frame as well as getting through four internet cables. She has eaten part of a 'Do not destroy' tax form (clearly can't read that well) and the cover of a DVD I borrowed :oops:

She managed to get through a gap in her barrier and chewed a hole in a huge bag of PAH litter and then dug it repeatedly so it covered the kitchen floor.

She has also chewed the edge of my gardening crocs. Oh, and part of my hoover cable. She is now crated when I hoover the kitchen as it's the only way to stop her chewing the cable.

Gemma is definitely a destructo-bun - and I have told her on many occasions she is VERY lucky I don't eat meat!!!!!

(Can't resist her cute face either - she has me wrapped around her paws - and she knows it!)

Back