• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Faye

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Faye is one of the BARC 'Babes in the Wood' buns. She looks like a huge Womble as she has a really thick winter coat. She lives in a run, rarely using her hutch even in the really cold weather. She lives with her husbun Furby and I think they keep each other warm at night:love:

FayeFeb22012.jpg

FayeFeb2012.jpg

and babes in the wood bunnies?? Whats her story??

Faye was dumped in a woods with her siblings when she was tiny. Being white they were noticed and a rescue operation put in place. They went to BARC and she was put up on Rabbits in Need. I was looking for a wife for Furby who is deaf and who was miserable alone and Angie kindly let me have Faye while she was young so long as I sent her proof when she had her zip fitted.

Furby and Faye were the easiest bond I have ever done. Faye missed her siblings and Furby was desperate for company (had been a breeding buck from the Lymington rescue). They stayed together when Faye went for her spay and have never been apart since bonded.

Faye acts as Furby's ears - even the vet nurse has commented on it.

I think she is a Himalayan bun. She grew - and grew - and grew and ended up much bigger than I expected. She is :love:

Faye was dumped in a woods with her siblings when she was tiny. Being white they were noticed and a rescue operation put in place. They went to BARC and she was put up on Rabbits in Need. I was looking for a wife for Furby who is deaf and who was miserable alone and Angie kindly let me have Faye while she was young so long as I sent her proof when she had her zip fitted.

Furby and Faye were the easiest bond I have ever done. Faye missed her siblings and Furby was desperate for company (had been a breeding buck from the Lymington rescue). They stayed together when Faye went for her spay and have never been apart since bonded.

Faye acts as Furby's ears - even the vet nurse has commented on it.

I think she is a Himalayan bun. She grew - and grew - and grew and ended up much bigger than I expected. She is :love:

Thats some story...and yes, Im going by cat breeds,duh!! I meant Himalayan.......:lol::lol::lol::oops:
Good old Angie and Barc...Got a great reputation...I have BARC bunny here in Devon!!

Thats some story...and yes, Im going by cat breeds,duh!! I meant Himalayan.......:lol::lol::lol::oops:
Good old Angie and Barc...Got a great reputation...I have BARC bunny here in Devon!!

BARC bunnies are wonderful - I've had Peggy and Sue (my two Bridge buns), George, Faye, Bumble and Frangipan.

Back