• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furby (one of the Lymington buns)

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Furby has a really thick winter coat as he spends most of his time in his run, even in the freezing cold he doesn't use his hutch much. Excuse mess - was taken before the clean out.

Dylan6Feb2012-1.jpg

FurbyFeb22012.jpg

Aaawwww, always lovely to see another lymington bunny :D we still have 3 here with us :love:

Yes, Furby is deaf and I wonder what sort of life he would have had if they weren't rescued. He looks a bit scruffy in those photos as he is moulting a bit unevenly but he is a really handsome bun. Helen and Lara picked him for me as I offered to take one and didn't specify anything else, apart from a preference for lop ears if there was a choice.

I was amazed at the vision of gorgeousness that was waiting for me at Lara's when I had persuaded my friend to drive me to the New Forest to pick them up (we had planned something completely different for the day).

Could you put up some photos of your three when you get time? Would love to see them.

Back