• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bumble

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Bumble is a BARC bun. He is partially sighted but this doesn't stop him doing anything. He managed to bond himself with Molly and Dylan - haven't a clue how he got into their side of the the yard.

BumbleMollyandDylanFeb2012.jpg

In Molly and Dylan's hutch. (Excuse the mess and the water bottle - took these before I cleaned them out).

BumbleFeb2012.jpg

BumbleFeb42012.jpg

Exploring

BumbleFeb22012.jpg

He is a gorgeous bunster:love:

BumbleandPippaFeb2012.jpg

Mmmm - I don't have one of these long things - Bumble investigating Pippa's tail

BumbleandMollyFeb2012.jpg

By Molly and Dylan's hutch. He spends most of his time with them.

MollyandBumble2012.jpg

Bumble with Molly

Last edited:
What a gorgeous, pro-active bun :love:

It's amazing how he got fed-up with waiting for me to bond him and did it himself. I kept separating him as he and Molly fought to start with but when I found the three of them eating from the same dish I decided to leave them be.

For a partially sighted bun he is very active. He climbs on top of his hutch - I have absolutely no idea how!! He won't let me catch him at night either - definitely a BARC bun!!

All three are going to be bonded with Frangipan this week as I have managed to get some leave off both my jobs. Bumble will then have a wife of his own to sleep with - none of my hutches are big enough for four buns so they have separate hutches at night.

Unplanned bondings are magic:D

Like my two in my avatar;)

I'm just relieved it ended up so well. I felt a really bad Bunny Mummy when I found Bumble in with the other two. I strengthened the dividing panel but he still found a way of getting through. He is one clever bun.

Back