• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four of my cats have snuggles

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Mogling is 15 and her two daughters are 14.5. Mittens - a completely unrelated cat is about 4. She is the grey tabby.

They all seem to love snuggling up in my study. It's sometimes difficult to see where one cat ends and another begins:D

PussypileupFeb2012.jpg

They are beautiful, especially Mittens the grey tabby. So cosy looking, all of them.

:love: the name Mogling. I call cats this sometimes but never heard it from anyone else before :D

Mogling was an amazing Mum. She got pregnant when she was very young (it was 15 years ago and I didn't know how many cats needed homes then:oops:). She has always looked after her daughters and still washes them now. Sadly, she was pregnant again when she went to be spayed (I'd been told she couldn't get pregnant while she was feeding) but I had her spayed anyway as I don't think she would have survived another litter. I still feel awful about it. It was a horrible decision to make.

All my eight cats are neutered now. I love having kittens around but if I ever decide I can cope with all the hard work again I will foster a pregnant queen.

Mogling mothers all the new cats that come into the house. She really took Mittens under her paw when Mittens was tiny.

Back