• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and my boy!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P2180575.jpg

He's gorgeous! :love: And I had no idea he was that big! Gosh, if he thumped in the bedroom in the middle of the night, you'd certainly know it!

OOOOOH Spensy Super Mouse!! Just you wait till Aunty gets her hands on you......:love::love::love::love:

Spenser: Mind and wash your hands first. I don't know how I manage to be such a big boy. :? It's all fluff. I'm fading away with the reduced pellet ration and no curly kale. :( Mummy says I weigh about 3kg, but feel very delicate.

He's Grim and Smoo sized. And they say big bunnies are the bestest! They also prefer floor snuggles but will begrudgingly have pick up ones too. And yes, if they thump upstairs you can hear it. :lol:

Lovely picture :D :love:

I know that Lord Spenser isn't a small bun but I also know that you're a petit lady Susie and this makes him appear even larger :lol:

Back