• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fearnes booked in with the vet!

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Booked her in with Cheshire pet today, shes going in on wednesday 8:30.
speaking to them on the phone and i asked them if they could check her back teeth while under GA and they said it was routine to do that!
shows what my old vet was like eh?:roll:

ooh well little bit nervous but i have all confidence fernywerny will be fine :D
Vibes could be needed anyway:D

I hope all goes well :) How many will you be sending with her. If it's all four of them (including her) then the vets will love you :lol: :thumb:

Remind us to send vibes on the big day. :wave:

Spenser had a skull x-ray while he was under for GA for neuter, but the vet didn't actually look in his teeth because she said this would put him at risk from transferred infection.

I hope all goes well :) How many will you be sending with her. If it's all four of them (including her) then the vets will love you :lol: :thumb:

hehe i thought about it but seeing as the four seem to be more 2 groups of 2 ill just send her with Zuma and keep the other 2 downstairs through the day.
poppets getting a bit nippy with fearne at the moment so dont want to put them in the same carrier after an op.

susie ill talk to my vet about that im guessing theyll do it before the spay?
not sure thanks though ill see what they say!:thumb:

Back