• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit residence post on FB - for rabbit/guinea rescues

catxx

Mama Doe
Caroline doesn't have time for here, but this FB post may interest some of you!!

"to rabbit and guinea pig rescues or owners. as my rescue has developed over the years we now have many pet carriers, 3ft indoor cages, dog crates and light welded mesh that we no longer need. the wire may help someone make well needed runs for bunnies and the cages though small may help rescue centres with cruelty cases/ emergency cases. a lot of love and money has gone into these things over the years and i much rather see them ho to help further animals and people rather than get left down my rescue wasted. we could sell them to raise money but i rather they all go to loving homes. any interest give me a shout !!"

Contact Rabbit Residence via FB or their website: http://www.rabbitresidence.org.uk/

Caroline doesn't have time for here, but this FB post may interest some of you!!

"to rabbit and guinea pig rescues or owners. as my rescue has developed over the years we now have many pet carriers, 3ft indoor cages, dog crates and light welded mesh that we no longer need. the wire may help someone make well needed runs for bunnies and the cages though small may help rescue centres with cruelty cases/ emergency cases. a lot of love and money has gone into these things over the years and i much rather see them ho to help further animals and people rather than get left down my rescue wasted. we could sell them to raise money but i rather they all go to loving homes. any interest give me a shout !!"

Contact Rabbit Residence via FB or their website: http://www.rabbitresidence.org.uk/

3ft cages :shock:

3ft cages :shock:

3ft INDOOR cages, that she's only used, rarely, in emergencies i.e. babies coming in and being next to her bed. she's not advising use of them as permanent homes. hence also looking out for guinea rescues and they'd be more use for emergency housing for guinea babies.

3ft INDOOR cages, that she's only used, rarely, in emergencies i.e. babies coming in and being next to her bed. she's not advising use of them as permanent homes. hence also looking out for guinea rescues and they'd be more use for emergency housing for guinea babies.

Yeah I did realise they were indoor cages :shock:

I hope whoever buys them understands that they are temporary........

Yeah I did realise they were indoor cages :shock:

I hope whoever buys them understands that they are temporary........

She is looking for rescues to take them, by the looks of it, and they will know :)

Sometimes though, it is appropriate to have a rabbit in such small accommodation (such as if they have an injury and need restricted movement, or if they have head tilt and when they try and move they roll and get distressed, so there is a place for them, and potentially they could be very useful for a rescue :)

Thakn you for posting.

She is looking for rescues to take them, by the looks of it, and they will know :)

Sometimes though, it is appropriate to have a rabbit in such small accommodation (such as if they have an injury and need restricted movement, or if they have head tilt and when they try and move they roll and get distressed, so there is a place for them, and potentially they could be very useful for a rescue :)

Thakn you for posting.

Yep, she's not selling them, she's looking for rescues to give them away to!

Back