• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on second bunny/ long term (hopefully wife) for thumper

Lost_blonde

Warren Scout
i posted during the week about getting a second bun, with Veiws to having her as a wife for thumper.

Last night i went to pick up Bella (her oringal name), i've been given her history, and hasnt had the best start bless her, but she's very friendly, loves a cuddle and doesnt mind being picked up.

Bella is a agouti lionhead. This morning her poops are looking better after having some veg last night and LOTS of Hay, Her wee is quite dark so keeping a eye on that.

But she is a sweetheat, I think thumper and can smell her on me too hehe as he got all lively when i gave him his breky:lol::love:

I will post some later hehe, she wasn't to keen on the flash last night so didn't want to upset her. She loves laying stretched out on the rug lol.

sorry piccys are late! please say hello to Bella :wave:
DSC05800.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC05790.jpg

DSC05787.jpg

DSC05794.jpg

Hopefully they all work lol, She doesnt like fast movements but loves cuddles, and finding her feet well!:love:

Meant to say please excuse the state of the rug! our hover has just packed up after the strain of pet hair and puppys eating hovers lol:lol:

Back