• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Manchester meet ups 14th and 21st April 2012

threelittlepigs

Alpha Buck
I know that this is a long way off, but I thought I'd start a thread about the Manchester and Salford RSPCA Rabbit and Guinea Pig Roadshows this year. They will take place on Saturday 14th and Saturday 21st April.

For the past two years I have had a stall for cavy cozies at these events. I plan to be there this year also and have bought some lovely new fleece patterns that will be exclusive to these events and not available on my website.

Standard cozies will be on sale for £3, piggy cushions for £1.50 and piggy beds for £4. This represents a massive saving of over 50% on my normal website prices. I'm hoping to have some rabbit items for sale, too and there will also be a big selections of toys and treats for sale in aid of Manchester and Salford RSPCA

It would be great to see as many forum members there as possible!

Posterforroadshow2012draft.jpg

Are either venues easy to get to from the city centre?

I'm not sure to be completely honest with you! The Rainbow Centre in Eccles is on the Liverpool Road. I would imagine that it is a bus route as it is one of the older main roads into Manchester. :D

:wave: Just to let everyone know that I have now raised £500 for Manchester and Salford RSPCA: I pinged the money over to them yesterday!

I'm waiting for a delivery of fleece and confirmation from the recipients of my next fundraising campaign and will shortly been launching my 'Go go guinea gardeners' range! :p

Back