• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT: Please send all your thoughts to Debbie - Bertie is dead!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Just spoke with Debbie (Purplebumble) and her precious Bertie bun has lost his fight against seizures and pasturella tonight. She just found him in his litter tray. He had a bad fit earlier and seemed to recover. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Please send all your love and vibes to her xxxxxxxxxxx

What very sad news.

Thinking of Debbie and Nikki and the furry crew who loved Bertie.

Binky Free lovely, you put up an amazing fight. x

So sorry to hear such sad news. My thought are with you Debbie, we all know how very much you loved him, and most of us know all too well the agony of your loss.

Debbie has just rung me. I am going over to say good-bye to Bertie and to take his body to the vet with Debbie as she has asked me to.

I will pass on all of your good wishes and let her know you are thinking of her.

Bertie was a Very Special Old Bun - a real character.

Binky free at the Bridge, precious Man xxxxxx

Debbie has just rung me. I am going over to say good-bye to Bertie and to take his body to the vet with Debbie as she has asked me to.

I will pass on all of your good wishes and let her know you are thinking of her.

Look after Debs too.She has so much to deal with.xx

I'm so glad Debbie has a such a good friend like you to take care of her right now. She is understandably distraught. Please give her a hug from me and Darcy bun xxxx

Back