• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

me & my buns had a photo shoot!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi:wave:
I never ever share pictures of myself but I was utterly gobsmacked at how these turned out that i wanted for the first time in my life to share!
My friend asked me to model for her art project and although very nervous, I'm so glad i did! She did me and my babies proud!
the project was to show how alternative people with tattoos are compassionate about animals and big softies like the rest!
Lisa025.jpg

Lisa027.jpg

Lisa038.jpg

Wow, these are stunning pics!

You look great and so do the buns. Is that Casper in the top photo?

Instead of looking at the pets am looking at the tattoos :oops:

Haha love your pets and your tattoos, the wrap around on your arm is gorgeous :D

awhhhh thanks!! you wouldn't believe how camera shy i am so this was a big achievement for me and really boosted my confidence when i saw the outcome!

yes casper is in all my pics as he was the best bun for the job as it did take about an hour and he was loving it! almost went to sleep in my arms, he is such a gentle bunny. My other bunnies would have been wriggling after a minute i bet!

You are beautiful! I love these photos - you look really natural as well.

:love::love:
Can she come and photograph me and my bunnies? I only have one tattoo though. Must get more then I can have beautiful photos! :lol:

Back