• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny left to die in a plastic bag.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
This is what happened to a little bunny that is currently staying with me for a few days. He is on his holiday.:D

He now has a wonderful forever home...............thank goodness.:D

This is his first visit here and I sense his deep trauma at having such a cruel thing done to him.:cry: There is such a stillness about him.:(

I'm going to see if I have a spare and bunny friendly teddy to put in with him. Perhaps he may seek some comfort this way. I do hope so.

Don't panic folks, I'll keep a close eye on him just in case he starts nibbling, chewing his companion.

Here's hoping it may bring a glimmer of comfort and perhaps lighten his mental state.

Last edited:
Poor wee bun. That's a very sweet idea to give him a furry toy.
I wonder if he'd also like a snugglesafe.
Is he a foster?
Maybe it will help him when he finds the right bunny friend, so he has some non-human company too.

Thank goodness he is safe. He must have wonderful family now if they have chosen you to board him! I hope he enjoys his friend!:love:

Who'd do that ?
Has the person been reported

I don't know any more other than the information in the title of my thread.

Who'd do that.....................some nasty bleeping person!!! :evil:

The little bunny is safe and sound and very much loved now.:thumb::D:D

I don't know any more other than the information in the title of my thread.

Who'd do that.....................some nasty bleeping person!!! :evil:

The little bunny is safe and sound and very much loved now.:thumb::D:D

I think we need pics Mrs B :wave:

So glad he's with you.

I think we need pics Mrs B :wave:

So glad he's with you.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

He is on his holidays with me.:D A mini break.

I may try and take some photos, but I don't want to scare him in any way.

I'm sure you'll all understand if there aren't any photos.

What a heartwarming moment. :love::love::love:

What a special moment.:D:D

Just caught the little fella playing with some toys that I have given him.:thumb:

that breaks my heart. I just don't understand how anyone in this world can treat any animal like that. I hope he grows into a loving and playful bunny with an awesome attitude. Do you have pics of him?

Back