• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

accomodation issues

lucy24

Mama Doe
ok so now that the bond between my two is officially over :roll: im stuck. for a start i need to get another hutch/run. i ha ve no idea where to start! am thinking the happyhutch 6x2x2 with 6x4 run. i cant seem to picture it with buns in so would aprreciate some pics of your happyhutches with residents to help me decide:D please:D

also, do i now need to think about getting them bonded with other buns? im worried about them getting hurt after what i saw yesturday. honey is such a bossy madam! so help please!!!!
i dont know if my parents will allow more buns but im working on it
(mods,sorry if in wrong place)

Last edited:
ok so now that the bond between my two is officially over :roll: im stuck. for a start i need to get another hutch/run. i ha ve no idea where to start! am thinking the happyhutch 6x2x2 with 6x4 run. i cant seem to picture it with buns in so would aprreciate some pics of your happyhutches with residents to help me decide:D please:D

also, do i now need to think about getting them bonded with other buns? im worried about them getting hurt after what i saw yesturday. honey is such a bossy madam! so help please!!!!
i dont know if my parents will allow more buns but im working on it
(mods,sorry if in wrong place)

I haven't really got advice as we're going to be starting to tackle the attempt to rebond Ted and Rosie tonight :shock: but I was just going to say why don't you change your title to 'bonding problems' or 'accommodation issues' or 'photos of set ups please'? (though that might be better in stories and photos)

Good luck!

I don't have anything useful to offer for accommodation bu have you checked out the stickies in the housing section?

As for bonding, if you let them both choose their own friend then the chances of bonding is often higher :) So that would be the best way to minimise the risks. Potentially you could also get someone to bond them with their new friends.

Back