• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww cute bunnies!

catxx

Mama Doe
(sorry no piccie). I've put a load of hay down in their "grass" (at the moment, mud) run as Pat was getting sore hocks from sleeping on icy ground :roll:. Apparently this is the BEST THING EVER and they love running around and eating as much hay as possible. This morning Pat had got herself set up in the far corner, stuffing her face, Bob comes along, shoves his nose under for her nose licks and then flops RIGHT on the hay she was eating - frustrated she headbutts him and hops off, Bob does not move a muscle, apparently it's pretty comfy right there.

What cute things have your bunnies done today?

Spenser is too busy being naughty. :lol: He was up on my bed giving the pillowcases a work-out, and I decided to indulge him by serving him his little dish of rocket up there. He just picked it up and threw it on the floor, scattering the rocket all over the floor.

Before I was up though he jumped on the bed and licked my fleece. :love:

:lol: :lol: Poppy flopped so hard this morning that she completely rolled over :lol:
:lol:

As soon as I came into the kitchen, Ada ran right up to me :love::love:
She does this quite a lot but it's still wonderful, like a friend coming up to you and hugging you.

Back