• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Darcy please - Update back from vet

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
I'm taking Darcy to the vets as soon as it opens in a few hours. Darcy had bad 5mins fit last night. I'm going to take him for a check and ask for an increase in his ephiphen (phenabarbitol) meds. They won't agree to this over the phone as it is a serious controlled drug.

I didn't take him to emergency vet as its best to leave them for a while to relax after a fit (I gave him two rectal valiums) to stop the likelihood of any more happening.

Any spare vibes for my gorgeous old boy very much appreciated. xx

darcy.png

Last edited:
Thanks for all the vibes for my special boy. The vet checked him over and agreed to an increase in ephiphen (phenabarbitol) for his fits. He checked his teeth and they are fine so thats a great relief. I was so scared of him having a GA. Darcy's ears were full of wax and dry skin so the vet put some drops in and has given me a bottle of Cleanaural to drop in his ears every other day till it all clears out.

Romy, glad you got the increase in the meds you wanted and Darcy is okay. Love to the gorgeous boy.

Thank you again for your vibes and kind thoughts. The power of RU is wonderful. Darcy sends you all nosey nudges and bunny licks xxx

Back