• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby Fans...

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
photo0565.jpg

photo0558.jpg

photo0566.jpg

Really? :mrgreen::? Still, if it's a sign of love... :love:

It certainly is....I whisper to her and kiss her face.....she wont let me have the beak...and i try to get it...and we have a real little game....

Heres a hard question for you...would you give me Spensy Supermouse if I gave you Ruby Dube??

It certainly is....I whisper to her and kiss her face.....she wont let me have the beak...and i try to get it...and we have a real little game....

Heres a hard question for you...would you give me Spensy Supermouse if I gave you Ruby Dube??

Not fair! :evil::lol:

I think the only answer to that one is that you move in together. Or shared access, 6 months each!

Curly Kale?? Oh yes...If he could fight it off Little Miss and the gang.....

Spenser: Oh. Other rabbits... hmmmm ... I don't know about that. :?

Susie: His lordship is rather spoilt, being the only bun of a middle aged Mummy. :oops::love:

Spenser: Oh. Other rabbits... hmmmm ... I don't know about that. :?

Susie: His lordship is rather spoilt, being the only bun of a middle aged Mummy. :oops::love:

Oh Blast!! Ive blown it!! Now Spensy Super Mouse wont ever come down!!!!....and dont call yourself middle aged as Im 45 and Im still a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been a while since we have had pictures of Ruby.:love:

Our parrot has now decided she can share the bunny's curly kale.

Shes beautiful, Isnt she?? and such wonderful company!!
I think tonight she can share my cauliflower and roasties with peas and watch Eastenders with mummy!!

Back